Delivering smiles that last a lifetime!
A great smile can open doors personally and professionally, and provide the self-confidence required for success. At West Temple Orthodontics, Dr. Larrissa Cali and Dr. Julie Sieh offer the highest standard of orthodontic care and service in order to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
As our patient, you’ll receive an amazing experience, not just straight teeth. Your orthodontic treatment will reflect your unique needs and desires, completely customized for optimal results, whether you choose traditional braces, ceramic braces, or Invisalign®.
What makes West Temple Orthodontics unique?
- State-of-the-art care that includes low-dose, digital X-ray equipment, electronic dental records, temporary anchorage devices (TADs), clear aligners, and self-ligating brackets
- Private treatment areas
- One-on-one time with your doctor at every visit
- Opportunity to schedule visits before or after school and even on Saturdays
- Office open Monday through Friday, and a doctor always available to answer your questions, even when our office is closed
- In-house lab for faster delivery and repair of retainers and appliances
Dr. Cali, Dr. Sieh, and our team are proud to be known throughout the Temple, Belton, and Killeen communities for our friendliness and dedication to providing a high level of service. We are committed to giving you outstanding treatment in a comfortable and friendly environment. Contact our Temple orthodontic office today to set up your free consultation!
Voted Best Orthodontist in Central Texas 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017